Mechanic Jobs in Dubai (With Salary) June 2022 – 25 Vacancies of Mechanic in UAE – A Mechanic is an artisan, technician or skilled tradesperson who uses tools to maintain, build or repair machinery. The Mechanic is liable for repairing and inspecting machinery, vehicles and light trucks. The Mechanic (Mechanic Jobs in Dubai) is also known as service technicians, these professionals monitor inventory, oversee maintenance inspections, assemble mechanical components and perform repairs.
Commonly a Mechanic work in garages that are indoors. Most mechanics specialize in a particular area such as air conditioning & refrigeration mechanics, auto body mechanics, bicycle mechanics, auto & boiler mechanics and other areas. The mechanics has two classes, lightweight and heavyweight. Lightweight work is on smaller items such as automotive engines while heavyweight work is on larger equipment or heavy machines such as tractors & trailers.
Eligibility Norms for Mechanic Jobs in Dubai
- A mechanic is typically certified by regional government power or trade association
- High School Diploma/ ITI Course or Certification Mechanics Course and Equivalent
- In depth knowledge of vehicle diagnostic equipment and mechanical systems
- Basic training course on Mechanic Motor Vehicle in which a candidate be able to perform basic grinding, fitting, surface finishing, bending, sheet metal, welding operations, battery tests, electronic/ electrical, carry out non-destructive in an automobile workshop
- Able to identify the components of petrol engine, sensors installed in engine, check functionality of dashboard gauges, repair in fuel feed system, electrical and AC systems
Role & Responsibilities for Mechanic Jobs in Dubai
- Assemble mechanical components as per specifications
- Conduct maintenance on systems, machinery and automotive vehicles on daily basis
- Oversee diagnostic tests and examine machines to determine functionality problems
- Maintain work logs, records, and repairs
- Perform vehicle assessments and offer consultation on maintenance & preventative process to vehicle and machine users
- Keep up to date with using modern computer based diagnostic information as well as repair standards