MAUQAH Technology Recruitment 2021 Software Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi – The main object of MAUQAH Technology Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is to build long term relationships with its clients with a particular focus on client retention. The authorized website of MAUQAH Technology Recruitment is www.mauqah.com. The quality assurance, dependable services, project completion with efficiency, and skilled & devoted customer support; these are the qualities of MAUQAH that separate it from other competitors. The services offer by MAUQAH is DevOps, Cloud & Infrastructure Management, Security Network Operations Centre, Annual Maintenance Contracts, and Virtualization Services.
MAUQAH Technology Recruitment 2021 Software Engineer Jobs
- Total No. of Posts: Three (03 Vacancies)
- Gender: Both Male/ Female can apply
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
- Nationality: Indian, Pakistani, GCC & any Arabic National
- Company Industry: Dotcom/ Internet & E-commerce
Minimum Eligibility Norms:
Qualification: Candidates should have BE/ B.TECH (Bachelor Degree in Technology/ Engineering/ Computer Sciences/ Information System/ Computer Engineering/ Technical Degree and Equivalent from the authorized university.
Experience: At least 7 to 12 years relevant experience is required
- Hands on experience with Laravel, PHP, SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Mongodb
- Must be good in database design and data structures
- Should have advanced level elastic search experience (mapping types/ query dsl/ aggregations)
- Good knowledge of architectural patterns – MVC, MVP, MVVM
- Ability to choose the best solution for the product
- Excellence knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Familiarity with CSS/ HTML/ Java Script/ VueJS/ JQuery/ ReachJS and UX/ UI design
- Should have good habits (Security, Development Techniques, Tech Debt Balance, TDD & Agile Habits)
- Proven working knowledge with RabbitMQ/ Redis or other in memory cache/ data store
- Improve tooling, engineering standards and processes.
- Experience collaborating with terms of various sizes and performing peer review on merge requests