Massage Therapist Jobs in Dubai 2022 MASSAGE PARLOURS Jobs – MASSAGE THERAPIST AND MASSAGE PARLOURS IN DUBAI – So today we have divided two sections, as so to help you with getting jobs in massage parlours and establishing your own Massage parlour.
List of Latest Massage Therapist Jobs
Eligibility to become a Massage therapist Jobs in Dubai
- The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) implemented strict new regulations for massage therapists.
- They require massage therapists to undergo 500 hours of training made up of 200 hours of massage instructions, 100 hours of clinical practice, 125 hours of anatomy and physiology theory, 40 hours of general pathology, 25 hours of ethics and 25 hours of business practice.
- Each therapist needs to have two years of post-qualification experience signed and attested by previous or existing employers.
Some courses offered
- Full Body Massage Diploma
- Massage Therapist Diploma Course
- Massage Therapist Level 2
- Ultimate Massage Therapist Diploma Level 3
- Massage Therapy, Aromatherapy and Holistic
- Aromatherapy Diploma Level 3
- Baby Massage Diploma Course
- Practical Reflexology Diploma
- Sports Massage Short Course, etc.
Career options in Dubai (Massage Therapist Jobs in Dubai)
- Own a Massage Parlour
- Work as a professional or freelance Massage therapist
- Work as a trainer in Massage therapy training center
- Medical placements
- Fitness center/Gym placement, etc.
Teacher Jobs in Dubai
Some Massage parlours that hire Massage Therapist
- Cora Spa Center, Dubai
- Antara Spa, Dubai
- Soul Wellness and Spa, Dubai
- Mandara Spa, Dubai
- Shuiqui Spa and Fitness, Dubai, etc.
Skills required becoming Massage Therapist
- Good communication skills
- Basic English communication skills
- Judgment and perception
- A love of learning
- Organization skills
- Good hygiene habits
- Good physical stamina
- Knowledge of techniques
- Attention to detail, etc.
Female Therapist Jobs in Dubai
Establishing own Massage Parlor in Dubai
Necessary steps to apply for license in Dubai
- Submit your documents (Passport and Visa) to the authority
- Decide name for your Massage parlor and wait for the approval from Department of Economic Development (DED)
- You have to sign memorandum of association with local service agent for your Massage parlor business
- Find a location for your parlor as per Standard of DED
- You have to sign shop contract
- Get tenancy contract for the parlor establishment space.
- Obtain approval from the planning section and health and safety division of Dubai Municipality (DM).
- Next get all your documents and submit to the DED and you will get your Licence.
Also, you will be provided with a booklet where you will find all the basic guidelines for Massage parlour, as-
- The mandatory placing of a sign board in front of the parlour
- Appropriate lighting to be used
- Height of the parlour space should be more than 2.30 meters
- Hygiene concerns and appropriate partitions
- There must be wash basins, etc.
Accountant Jobs in Dubai