Marsh McLennan Careers 2021 Junior Translator Jobs in Abu Dhabi – MMC Marsh and McLennan Companies is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. It works on behalf of clients in every industry of all sizes such as government entities, businesses, individuals and multinational organizations around the world. The services offer by Marsh McLennan is risk consulting, insurance broking, risk management, alternative risk financing and insurance program management services. The authorized website of Marsh McLennan Careers is www.mmc.com. MMC is one company with four global business i.e. Guy Carpenter, March, Mercer, and Oliver Whyman.
Marsh McLennan Careers 2021 Junior Translator Jobs
- Total Posts: Only One Vacancy (01)
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
- Nationality: Any
- Gender: Not Mentioned
Qualification: Candidates should have Graduation preferably with Post Graduation in Interpretation/ Translation with at least 2 to 5 years working experience in Interpreting/ translating in a business environment, preferably in professional services, management consulting or financial services.
High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications Outlook, MS Word, Power Point, Excel, and in computer assisted translation CAT tool i.e. SDL Trados is must.
Have a adaptable, flexible attitude, hard working, results driven with a passion to continuously grow and learn.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Researching technical, scientific and legal phraseology to find the correct translation
- Using high specialized translation software to encourage consistency and efficiency developing and retaining information on specialist areas of translation
- Professionally translating between Arabic and English language business
- Adhering to industry quality standards to ensure that all completed work follows legal and ethical obligation
- Ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained
- Professional translating technical documents, published marketing reports, client proposals, generic marketing presentations, client presentation and other documents and internal presentations.