Marine Beach Resort Recruitment 2021 AC Technician Jobs in Dubai – The Dubai Marine Beach Resort and SPA is a property look like a paradise having 3 pools and separated, great, cosy beach. The authorized website of Marine Beach Resort Recruitment is www.dxbmarine.com. There are various types of rooms like balcony room, standard, deluxe, family, junior suite, executive suite, presidential suite, suite with Jacuzzi, and royal suite. Guests can drink, dine and relax at pristine beach resort of Dubai with lush greenery and facilities providing pools, beach, gym and multiple dining options. Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa is looking to hire HVAC technicians to repair & maintain HVAC systems of their resort.
Marine Beach Resort Recruitment AC Technician Jobs in Dubai
- Total Vacancies: Only One (01 Post)
- Name of Rank: AC Technician (Immediate Hiring)
- Gender: Both (Male/ Female)
- Nationality: There is no bar of nationality.
- Job Location: Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- Company Industry: Hospitality/ Hotels
- Department/ Functional Area: Repair, Maintenance, Installation, & Operations
Minimum Eligibility Norms:
Education: Candidates should have passed certificate of Diploma with minimum of 1 to 5 years of working experience and Equivalent.
Desired candidate profile:
- One year experience as an HVAC technician
- Working knowledge of boiler system and understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning refrigeration and heating.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment
- Maintaining, installing, and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems & equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical & mechanical faults for HVAC systems
- Adjusting, cleaning and repairing systems.
- Promptly and efficiently performing emergency repairs
- On the job training & providing technical direction
- Keeping daily records and logs of all maintenance functions
- Complying with work instructions, service standards and guest requirements
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with occupational health & safety act