Maliyat Group Careers (July 2022) Telesales Executive Jobs in Dubai – Maliyat Group Limited was launched in the year 2007 to cater the trading software and best trading environment with a passion to offer high quality financial brokerage services. The authorized website of Maliyat Group Careers is https://maliyatfx.com. The industry experts’ team of Maliyat Investment LLC provide valuable service for corporate and individuals to trade better in CFD, Forex, Commodity and the International Stock Market. Maliyat Group Limited strive to provide the best trading platforms with access to reliable trading infrastructure, low-cost pricing, fast execution and exceptional client support.
Maliyat Group Careers – Telesales Executive Jobs in Dubai
- Total Vacancies: Only One (01 Post)
- Benefits: Basic Salary and Commission
- Job Location: Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- Nationality: Any Arabic, European, Anglophone and CIS National
- Company Type: Call Center/ BPO/ KPO/ Outsourcing/ Trading
- Education: Candidates should have passed certificate of Graduation in any stream with good aptitude and equivalent.
- Experience: Freshers are welcomed to apply but candidates having 0 to 01 years of concerned experience will get preference.
Other Desired Candidate’s Profile:
- Confident personality with good communication skills
- Looking for self-motivated tele sales agents (both male & female) candidates
- Must be able to present the services of company properly to customers
How to Apply for Maliyat Group Careers: Candidates having above discussed norms can send their latest CV through WhatsApp or call to +971 5235 66627. Candidates can also send an email with active mobile number to email@example.com.
- Visit Official Website for Future Careers Updates
- Allocation Assist Dubai Careers (July 2022) DHA, MOH & DOH Jobs
Objects of Maliyat:
The objects of the Maliyat Group of Company are all subject matters not forbidden by Chapter 149, International Business Companies Act, of the Revised Laws of Saint Vincent and Grenadines, 2009, in particular but not exclusively all financial, commercial, lending, trading, borrowing, service activities and the participation in other enterprises as well as to offer training, brokerage, and managed account services in commodities, currencies, CFDs, indexes, and leveraged financial instruments.