Lloyds Bank Jobs London 2023 Bank manager job description UK – The Model Risk and Validation (MRAV) team within the Risk division of Lloyds Banking Group now has an exciting opening. The scope is broad, and you will conduct independent validation of models within Retail and Commercial Credit for both Regulatory and Non-Regulatory models, primarily focusing on validation of model data and implementation. Your primary responsibility will be to help ensure that models used within the bank adhere to high standards in terms of their supporting controls and processes.
Lloyds Bank Jobs London – Latest Updates
- Post Updated: 06 June 2023
- Company Name: Lloyds Banking Group’
- Name of Post: Manager
- Job Location: London EC27 5AS
- Job Type: Permanent
- Hours: Full Time
- Salary: Competitive
- Last Date to Apply: 20 June 2023
- Job Ref No.: 1686049053
Lloyds Bank Jobs London – Role
- Run independent reviews of the Broader Model Elements of Lloyds Banking Group models, including new developments, model changes, and periodic validations.
- First-line activities should be independently validated with a focus on high-quality code writing and documentation (including partial or complete recoding) and independent evaluation of data quality.