Lindenberg Emirates Careers (July 2022) Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Fujairah – Lindenberg Emirates is a leading construction and engineering contractor with over 20 years of rich experience in the United Arab Emirates offering fully integrated EPC services for water and power facilities from transmission to distribution along with water treatment and pumping stations. The authorized website of Lindenberg Emirates Careers is www.lindenberg.ae. Primarily rooted in construction services, Lindenberg-Emirates serves UAE and other Gulf clients across their core markets such as water, power, oil & gas, wastewater, telecommunications, infrastructure, and industries. The company was established in the year 2001.
Lindenberg Emirates Careers – Quantity Surveyor Jobs
- Total No. of Posts: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Name of Rank: Quantity Surveyor
- Post Updated: 14th June 2022
- Job ID: #LE211
- Department: Finance
- Job Type: Permanent (Full Time)
- Job Location: Fujairah (United Arab Emirates)
- Company Type: Water Treatment/ Waste Management/ De-Salination
Eligibility Norms – Education: Candidates should have Engineering Degree from an authorized university.
- Primary Substation Project experience is necessary, Quantity Surveyor with 10 to 12 years of working experience in the EPC sector
- FEWA approval/FEWA 33/11kV Substation experience will be considered as a plus point
How to Apply for Lindenberg Emirates Careers
- The application form is accepted online only.
- Visit official website of Lindenberg-Emirates Careers i.e. www.lindenberg.ae
- Find “Careers” tab from the main menu of the website and click on it
- Scroll down and find “Quantity Surveyor” Jobs
- Click on “Apply Now” tab and fill the personal details in the column of online form
- Upload latest CV and click on “Apply Now” button for final submission
- That’s it and best of luck for future
Address of Lindenberg Emirates: The head office of Lindenberg Emirates LLC is located at 6th floor, SJ Tower, Airport Road, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and Helpline contact no. is +971 2 642 2576.