Legal Jobs in SWAN Bristol UK 2023 – Advocate Jobs Near Me in Bristol – Everyone has the right to advocate for themselves, according to SWAN. The most vulnerable and marginalised adults in our communities are among those with whom our team works. We support them in ensuring that people determining their future respect their choices and hear their opinions. We provide free, impartial, and private statutory advocacy in addition to support for vulnerable adults who are crime victims.
Legal Jobs in SWAN Bristol UK – Latest Openings
- Post Updated 24 April 2023
- Name of Post: Independent Advocate
- Type: Full time (Part Time available), Mental Health Specialism – Dorset based
- Salary; £22,395.73 – £25,206.59
- Interview Date; to be confirmed
- Hours – 37 hours per week or pro rata
- Closing Date; 17th May 2023
How to Apply for Legal Jobs in SWAN Bristol UK
Send us your most recent resume together with a brief statement of why you are qualified for the position. Please provide examples based on your own or your professional experience. Mailing address for these is email@example.com. Also, if you could let us know where you originally noticed this job opening, that would be very helpful.