Leeds City Council Jobs 2023 – Registered Manager Jobs in Leeds UK, Providers of Medical Aid have a fantastic opening for a Registered Manager to lead a multi-disciplinary team in a dynamic and growing service. The RecoveryHub@SouthLeeds in Beeston is where you’ll be doing your work. Short-term, lasting little more than a year. An energetic leader who can inspire their team and drive innovation in service to better serve the people of Leeds is needed in this position. You will be a natural leader with exceptional interpersonal skills, the ability to build strong relationships, and a head for solving problems.
Leeds City Council Jobs 2023, Today Jobs
- Post Updated: 02 May 2023
- Name of Post: Registered Manager – Grade PO4
- Salary: PO4 – £41,496.00 – £44,539.00
- Hours: 37 Hours in week
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Last Date to Apply: Tuesday 16th May 2023 11:30 PM
Leeds City Council Jobs 2023 – Responsibilities
- Take a course in management and leadership at the RQF level 5 level.
- Outstanding understanding of the Care Quality Commission, applicable laws, and methods for implementing them.
- Handling the manageable portion of the budget.