Lamprell Energy Sharjah Recruitment 2021 – Junior Commissioning Engineer Jobs – Lamprell Energy Sharjah is a key player in the renewable and oil & gas energy markets with forty five years’ experience delivering world class projects. The authorized website of Lamprell Energy Sharjah Recruitment is www.lamprell.com. Lamprell Energy is a leading provider of engineering, fabrication and contracting services to the offshore and onshore oil & gas and renewable energy industries.
Lamprell Energy Sharjah Recruitment – Engineer Jobs
- Name of Post: Junior Commissioning Engineer (Mechanical)
- Total Vacancies: Two Posts (02 Only)
- Nationality: Any
- Job Location: Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)
- Gender: Any (Male/ Female)
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
Education: Candidates should have ITI Certificate/ Diploma in Instrument/ Electrical/ Mechanical trade.
Working Experience: Candidates must have at least five years hands on experience in onshore/ offshore oil & gas facilities with major EPIC contractor and commissioning of rig equipment.
Other Job Profile:
- Good teamwork
- Able to work in extreme climatic conditions & physically fit
- Interpret and read relevant engineering drawings.
- Ability to communicate orally and verbally in English language with full of confidence.
- Good collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse teams and disciplines.
- Considerable knowledge in MS office tools
- Basis understanding of completion process
- Commissioning tools management
- User knowledge of completion software such as PIMS
Primary Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in safety initiatives, TBT and safety walk.
- Ensure permit to work PTW, adhere to HSES procedures, tag out/ lock out (isolation/ energization) work at height
- Work in conjunction with the different departments to effectively achieve the requirements of the project.
- Monitor sub systems MCC issuance and commissioning punch lists clearance status.
- Ensure compliance to HSES policies & procedures and all applicable information security norms.
- Communicate commissioning and pre-commissioning issues to commissioning engineer.