Kings College Hospital Careers (July 2022) Staff Nurse Outpatient Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and Dubai – King’s College Hospital London is a world-leading healthcare services and unrivalled expertise, both internationally and locally. The authorized website of King’s College Hospital Careers is www.kch.nhs.uk. King’s College Hospital London offers patients access to world class treatment with leading medical professionals in the United Arab Emirates. As per the successful launch of Kings College Hospital London Medical and Surgical Centre, Abu Dhabi in the year 2014, a second facility was further opened in Sept, 2017. A third medical centre will open soon in Dubai Marina Area followed by the flagship hospital.
Kings College Hospital Careers – Staff Nurse Jobs
- Total Vacancies: Only One (01 Post)
- Job Location: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah (UAE)
- Company Type: Medical Devices, Diagnostics, Healthcare, Medical
- Qualification Norms: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Nursing, Science, and Equivalent with DHA registered nurse. This post reports to Sister/ Clinical Service Manager OPD.
- Experience: Has worked of 4 years within an appropriate service environment
Role & Responsibilities for Staff Nurse Jobs
- Adhere to the Dubai Health Authority DHA norms
- To assess, implement, plan and evaluate the needs of patients on an ongoing basis
- To ensure that all patients and their relatives are updated regularly with accurate information
- Support caretakers, patients, and relatives and provide health education to promote healthy lifestyles
- Participate in nursing audits
- To respect privacy of each patient, gender, dignity and sexuality
How to Apply for Kings College Hospital Careers:
Candidates can meet to Ms. Marie De Guzman at the address of Podium 2, Shining Towers – Mubarak Bin Mohammed St – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates for personal interview along with all original documents, and latest photographs.