Kempinski Dubai Recruitment 2022 Lady In Red Jobs – The Kempinski was founded by Berthold Kempinski in 1897. He was a wine merchant, hotelier and restaurateur. Today Kempinski provides employment to, 24000 people, across four continents and more than 30 countries around the world. The authorized website of Kempinski Dubai Recruitment is https://kempinski.jobs. For more than 120 years, it has been setting the standard for European luxury. It is a five-star hotel directly connected to the world-class Mall of Emirates. The location of posting is Dubai, United Arab Emirates only.
Post Updated: 25th August 2022
Name of Posts & Apply Link:
- Lady in Red
- Commis 1 – Sushi Chef
- Security Agent
- Room Attendant
- Waiter / Waitress
- Front Office Agent
Job Location: Dubai
Kempinski Dubai Recruitment – Chef & Commis Pastry Jobs
Total Number of Posts: Four (04 Vacancies)
Name of Vacancies & Location:
- Commis- I (Dubai)
- Commis – II (Dubai)
- Demi Chef de Parties (Dubai)
- Commis – I (Pastry) (Dubai)
Minimum Eligibility Norms:
- Proficient on basic presentation, preparation and preservation of food
- Previous experience in Food & Beverage, Restaurant / Hotel operations and preferably with the good knowledge of Bakery and Pastry.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be fully conversant with all the safety, health and hygiene procedures.
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
- Strongly committed to teamwork and customer service.
How to Apply for Kempinski Dubai Recruitment
As a super growing and largest hotel chain, brand is desperately looking forward to hiring a talent who makes their hotel shine and bright by putting the best efforts. Candidates having previous knowledge of hotel industry and relevant experience can forward their complete CV through email to email@example.com. Kindly mention the name of the post in the subject title of the email.
Location: The address of hotel is Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, 120679 Dubai (United Arab Emirates) and helpline contact number is +971 (4) 341 00 00.