Jumbo Electronics Jobs in Dubai 2022 ECommerce Manager Jobs – Jumbo Electronics Company Limited (LLC) are passionate about technology and earning the trust of their customers. The authorized website of Jumbo Electronics Jobs is https://www.jumbo.ae. The official address of Jumbo Electronics Company Limited (LLC) is Al Gurg Building, Tareq Bin Ziyad Road, Post Office Box 3426, Dubai UAE and helpline contact number is +9714 336 7999 for job query. Jumbo force provides HR services, manpower supply and outsourcing as a part of services. At JUMBO, a person can find challenging opportunities in an environment that recognizes and rewards exceptional performance. Jumbo Force has a growing resource base of 600+ employees and partnered with different MNC’s across the GCC.
Jumbo Electronics Jobs in Dubai – Latest Jobs
Post Updated: 28th September 2022
- Name of Post: ECommerce Manager
- Total Posts: Only One (01 Post)
- Location: Dubai (UAE)
- Qualification: BE/ B.TECH Degree
- Experience: At least 5 years
How to Apply: Kindly appear for a personal interview at the address of Dubai Central Service Centre – Jebel Ali Industrial Area No.2, PO Box 3426, Dubai UAE, Dubai, United Arab Emirates along with all original mark sheets.
Jumbo Electronics Jobs in Dubai – Account Manager Jobs
- Job Location: Dubai & Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
- Total Number of Posts: Two (02)
- Gender: Both Male/ Female can apply
- Nationality: Indian
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Candidates should have Master Degree, MBA, or Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management and 5 to 8 years of working experience in the concerned area.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Organization, negotiation and analysis skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving & result oriented
- Valid UAE driving license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Two years of experience in managing a team.
- Maintain & build long-lasting and strong client relationships
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with customer stakeholders, key accounts, and executive sponsors
- Close agreements and negotiate contracts to maximize profits.
- Identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Develop new business with existing clients.
- Communicate the progress of quarterly/ monthly initiatives to external and internal stakeholders.