Jobs in Doncaster immediate start 2023 NHS Jobs in Doncaster UK – Doncaster is a town in the English county of South Yorkshire. It is the administrative hub of the bigger City of Doncaster and takes its name from the Don River. The city is South Yorkshire’s second-largest after Sheffield. It lies in the Don Valley, to the east of the Pennines and west of the Humberhead Levels.
Jobs in Doncaster immediate start – Today Jobs
Post Updated: 07th May 2023
Name of Posts:
- Specialist Rotational Physiotherapist
- Senior Radiographer – Clinical Educator
- Specialist OT/ Physiotherapist – Integrated Discharge Team
- Pharmacy Technician Practitioner – Medication Safety Technician
- Administrative Assistant – Policies
- Housekeeper – Acute Medical Unit
- Children’s Physiotherapist
- Higher Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Divisional Secretary – Medicine
Jobs in Doncaster immediate start – About Job
Essential qualifications for the position include an independent work ethic, the ability to set priorities and work with a minimum of oversight, and the maturity to handle complex or delicate matters. Knowledge of records management processes and information governance/confidentiality protocols are also crucial for this position.