Job vacancies in Stoke on Trent 2023 – Stoke-on-Trent UK Careers – The Stoke on Trent City Council is a great place to work because we have strong strategic leadership and can provide a challenging and encouraging environment. By offering the greatest services that cater to the requirements of our communities and families, we hope to support the people who reside here and those who work here.
Job vacancies in Stoke on Trent – Today Jobs
Post Updated: 14th May 2023
Name of Posts:
- Cover Supervisor – Stafford Manor High School
- Facilities Manager – Leek High School
Salary: £21,968 – £23,194
Hours: 32.5 hours per week
Category: Schools and Academies
Job vacancies in Stoke on Trent – Role
- Develop fruitful working connections with pupils while serving as a mentor and role model to establish high standards.
- Encourage all children to feel included and accepted in the classroom.
- Supporting students consistently while acknowledging and attending to their unique needs.
- Oversee the homework that the instructors assign.