iSON Technologies Dubai Recruitment 2022 Sharepoint & Engineer Jobs – iSON Technologies Free Zone FZ L.L.C Limited Liability Company capitalizes on the strength of its core capabilities and expertise in Banking Financial, Telecom, Insurance Services, Government, Hospitality, and Oil & Gas Verticals. The authorized website of iSON Technologies Dubai Recruitment is www.isontechnologies.com. The vision of iSON Technologies Dubai is to provide an environment of trust, cooperation and mutual respect to all stakeholders. ISON invite applications to be part of it to explore exciting IT & consulting careers across the world.
Updated on 16th March 2022
- Department: ISON Technologies FZ LLC
- Job Location: Dubai
- Name of Post: SharePoint & LaserFiche Support Engineer
- Gender: Male
- Qualification: Graduation
- Total Vacancy: Only One
iSON Technologies Dubai Recruitment – Coordinator Jobs
- Total Posts: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Sex: Both male/ females will be eligible to apply.
- Nationality: Any Arabic National
- Job Location: Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- Department/ Functional Area: Administration
- Company Industry: Oil & Gas/ Petroleum
Minimum Eligibility Norms:
Qualification Education: Candidates should have Graduation in any stream from an authorized university and equivalent.
- To review analysis & classify the existing stock line items for its adequacy and completeness of specification, catalogue validity, group and its linkage of requirement of users.
- To collect data in regard to non-stock materials from various user department/ division
- Create unique product/ catalogue identification code
- Supervise catalogue review and provide suggestions for enhancement of ORACLE and to participate in clean up data in ORACLE.
- Control and supervise materials safety data sheets for all hazardous materials.
- Coordinate with end users, manufacturers to assist in identifying all hazardous substances, technical departments and modification of their buying description to comply with the concerned safety standards.
- To review the existing catalogue data for revising material specifications to improve interchangeability
Working Experience: Aspirants must have at least 5 to 10 years work experience in the relevant role.