Invoicing Assistant Jobs in Manchester 2023 – Britannia Hotels Careers The Home Office must grant work permits or authorization to work to applicants from non-EEC nations since Britannia Hotels is an equal opportunity employer. No unsolicited application submissions will be accepted by Britannia Hotels, and no agency fees will be charged in connection with such submissions.
Invoicing Assistant Jobs in Manchester
- Post Updated: 18 May 2023
- Company Name: Britannia Hotels LTD
- Job Location: SK9 4LR
- Job Type: Contract
- Hours: Part Time
- Salary: Decided in Interview
- Last Date to Apply: 17 June 2023
- Job Ref No.: SK9
Invoicing Assistant Jobs in Manchester – Role
- Ensure that the Britannia Hotel Group’s interests are always upheld.
- Give the hotel controller the necessary control and financial information and support.
- Assure that profits are maximised and losses are kept to a minimum.
- Ensure that all new business policies and directives are followed.
- Be in charge of handling payroll and personnel paperwork.