Inspire Integrated Recruitment 2021 AC Technician Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Inspire Integrated Services L.L.C (Limited Liability Company) is formerly multiplex services is a real estate and facilities management company. The authorized website of Inspire Integrated Recruitment is www.inspireintegrated.com. The head office of Inspire Integrated is located at Inspire Integrated Services, Onyx 1, Fifth Floor, The Greens, Dubai (United Arab Emirates) and helpline contact number is +971 (4) 315 8536. The team of Inspire Integrated continuously strives to provide services and solutions that help connect places and people together.
Inspire Integrated Recruitment 2021 AC Technician Jobs
- Total Vacancies: Five (05 Posts)
- Name of Rank: AC Technician
- Nationality: There is no bar to apply from any nationality.
- Gender: The Company is required only male candidate.
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi (UAE)
- Company Industry: Facilities Management
- Department/ Functional Area: Repair, Installation, Operations, & Maintenance
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
Education Qualification: Candidates should have Diploma with one to six years of working experience in the similar role under a reputed company/ institute.
- Responding efficiently and promptly to any maintenance calls that arise
- Day to day preventative and routine maintenance on all types of air conditioning equipment on site
- Fix issues first time without call backs
- Read air conditioning, building, electrical and refrigeration drawings.
- Keeping your technical training knowledge and skills up to date
- Maintaining all equipment, tools and working areas in good condition
- Recommending energy savings and maintenance system improvements
- Ensuring all designated areas and equipment are maintained to the required standard.
- Executing the preventative maintenance schedule
- Effectively carry out any repair to any air conditioning system installed at the site.
- Retrofit parts to systems when necessary.
- Required to work hours to meet operational needs
- Repair refrigeration, air conditioning, fault find and building control systems.