IFFCO Chemicals Dubai Recruitment 2022 AM Treasury Jobs – IFFCO Chemicals Free Zone Establishment was formed in Oct, 2014 and conveniently located in the Hamriyah Free Zone, UAE. The state of company of the art plant with a capacity of approximately forty thousand tonnes caters to the composites, coatings and adhesive industries. The authorized website of Iffco Chemicals Dubai Recruitment is https://iffcochemicals.com. The aim of groups is to have a formidable footprint in the Chemicals segment with a multi-location presence.
- Post Updated on 05th April 2022
- Name of Post: AM Treasury
- Job Location: Dubai
- Qualification: B.Com/ MBA/ PG Diploma in Finance, Business Management/ CA
- Total Posts: Only One
IFFCO Chemicals Dubai Recruitment – Executive Jobs
- Total No. of Vacant Seats: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Gender: Both Male/ Female
- Nationality: Any
- Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Desired Candidate Profile:
- At least five years experience of procurement analysis in a related industry
- Knowledge of supply chain, in-depth business management and strategic sourcing
- Exceptional negotiation skills and advanced analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 3 to 5 years of procurement and freight management
- Practice, reflect and understand the values and vision of IFFCO
- Researching potential suppliers and determining supply needs.
- Communicating pricing, acting as a Liaison and performance needs to suppliers and vendors.
- Documenting the benefits and features of services and products
- To avoid supply shortages monitoring the demand of product of company
- Through the strategic sourcing of transportation services drive value creation
- Perform daily audits and exception reviews regarding carrier invoice management
- Liable for filing and managing freight claims.
- Develop proposals for service, cost improvement and capacity
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management time to time.
- Keeping abreast of vendor and supplier related activities in the industry
Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Business Administration, Accounting OR an MBA Degree in Supply Chain Management and Equivalent.