HTP Global Technologies Careers June 2022 PowerApps Developer Jobs in Dubai – HTP Global Technologies L.L.C. is an ISO certified organization whose primary focus is on IT solutions to help your business flourishes. The authorized website of HTP Global Technologies Careers is www.myhtptech.com. HTP Global Technologies offers on time cost effective solutions through a dedicated team of experienced young professional, serving small to large sized enterprise clients all across the globe. The Agriculture, Building Management System, Stock Solutions, Software Development, Nurse Call System, Recruitment & Outsourcing, Gamification, Cyber Security, Managed Print Solutions, Unified Communications Solution, Server & Storage Solutions, Gamification, Sports Digital Solutions, and Integration are the solutions offered by HTP Global Technologies.
HTP Global Technologies Careers PowerApps Developer Job
1.) PowerApps Developer
- Total Vacancies: Five (05 Posts)
- Job Location: Dubai (UAE)
- Post Updated: 11th May 2022
- Benefits: Medical Insurance/ Paid Certification/ Paid Leaves/ Travel Allowance/ Competitive Salary/ Learning & Development Activities
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree from an authorized Institute
- Experience: At least 7 to 12 years in the similar role. Experience with SQL server and relationship database design and migrating data from other content management systems to SharePoint.
- Hand on experience of working with APIs for any integrations
- Expert knowledge of ESP, Power Platform, PowerApps, SharePoint
- Ability to create documentation as per technical needs
- Certification in Power Platform/ SharePoint is an extra advantage
- Excellent knowledge of NPM, TypeScript, GULP, JSON, Restful services.
How to Apply for HTP Global Technologies Careers: Candidates can forward their CV through Email to email@example.com and Whatsapp/ Call to +971 (0) 52 777-4397 OR appear in person for interview at Office No. 4202A, Aspin Commercial Tower, 106 Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE.
2.) BPM Developer:
- Bachelor Degree with 5+ years of relevant work experience in IBM BPM 8.5.6/ 8.5.7 standard version and HTML5
- Job Location: Dubai
3.) Quality Assurance Resource
- Business & Technical Analysis Skills
- QA E2E Lifecycle Experience (Design, Analysis, Planning, Execution)
- QA Tracking Tools (JIRA, IBM Rational, RTC, RQM)
- 03 years of experience in telecom background OR in digital
4.) Senior Developer
- Location: Dubai
- 4+ years of experience in EMS, TIBCO, BW, Admin, Hawk and Adapters
- Work as Designer/ Senior Developer