HR Consultant Manchester 2023 Hiring Human Resources Advisors, The OEM distribution lines of STS Component Solutions, which include well-known original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) like Esterline, Avionic Instruments, Aerosonic, Cobham, Marathon Norco, and many more, are enhanced by our global inventory support for aircraft and engine parts. STS Component Solutions is the only international business that can offer the aircraft inventory and on-time delivery you need to remain flying in the fast-paced world of aircraft parts distribution today.
HR Consultant Manchester – Latest Jobs
- Post Updated: 08 June 2023
- Job Type: Internal
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
- 3 years or more of experience in generalist HR
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to change are required, as well as excellent communication abilities.
- Although not required, CIPD certification is highly desirable.
- It would be ideal but not necessary to have prior experience working in an aeronautical production or maintenance environment.
- a valid driver’s license
- Obtaining airside passes for various airports and passing thorough security screening (SC) are requirements for the position.
HR Consultant Manchester – Role
- Advocate for HR, encouraging HR initiatives and enhancing the department’s standing and professionalism
- Daily advice and direction on HR policies and procedures should be given to managers and staff, ensuring that all legal requirements are met.
- As needed, handle absence, disciplinary, and grievance situations; only when necessary, escalate to the HR Manager.
- Manage all aspects of family-friendly policies and activities.
- Delivery of induction sessions – supporting induction materials development and collaborating with other functional teams to engage in induction section delivery