HR Consultant Bristol 2023: Cadence Resourcing Bristol Careers: A significant public sector business is looking for an HR consultant to take charge of the HR planning for a new TOM as part of a recently established technology division. The ideal candidate for the job will be a strategic thinker who is passionate about communications and transformation as well as having experience in a similar function. For this position, experience in the public sector is crucial. The job will determine how much time must be spent on-site (probably 2-3 days per week), and this position has been determined to be outside of IR35.
HR Consultant Bristol – Latest Vacancies
- Contact type: Contract
- Salary/Rate: Negotiable
- Location: Bristol
- Sector: Consultant
- Specialism: Consultant
- Date posted: 8th June 2023
- Reference: 1686241787
HR Consultant Bristol – Role
- Give managers and staff HR guidance and assistance.
- help in the hiring process, which includes posting jobs, reviewing candidates, and setting up interviews.
- Conduct investigations and offer advice on matters relating to employee relations.
- Support the performance management procedures while advising and assisting supervisors.
- assist with programmes for training and development in HR.
- Make sure HR policies and procedures are followed.