Hira Industries Dubai Recruitment 2021 Legal Executive Jobs – Hira Industries Group, Dubai UAE was established in 1980 and it manufacturing products for the building and construction industry. The authorized website of Hira Industries Dubai Recruitment is https://rhira.com. Currently, the Hira Group is a leader and pioneer that cater to industrial segments across MENA such as MEP, HVAC, Civil Construction, Aluminum, Infrastructure, Glass, Commercial, Marine, Industrial and Residential Projects. From last four decades, the group has successfully expanded and emerged its activities in customer base and trading in GCC, Americas, Southeast Asia, India, New Zealand, Australia, and Africa.
Hira Industries Dubai Recruitment 2021 Legal Executive Jobs
- Total No. of Posts: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Name of Rank: Legal Executive
- Gender: Male & Female Both
- Job Location: Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- Nationality: No bar
- Functional Area: Legal Advisors & Lawyers
Qualification Education: Candidates should have passed certificate of Graduation/ LL.B Degree from an authorized University.
Working Experience: Candidates must have 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in the similar role under a reputed company.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparation of company power of attorneys, lease agreements, MOU and other related legal documents.
- Guide in drafting documents & handling construction law, corporate law, UAE commercial, Copyright, trademark, contract, labour law and etc.
- Assisting to renew all operating licenses and company industrial
- Assist in maintaining a database of all legal documentation.
- To coordinate and supervise legal & administration concerned activities of the group.
- Follow up with external lawyers and assist to liaise regarding all the case of company before the courts.
- Ensures proper indexing and filing of all original legal documents
- Assisting in obtaining and applying of trademark for the company
- Assist in any/ all ad-hoc responsibilities as given by management.