Hill International Careers May 2022 Recruitment Administrator Jobs in Dubai UAE – Hill International (Middle East) Limited offers project, program and construction management services for customers in a range of sectors undertaking major construction project across the world. The authorized website of Hill International Careers is www.hillintl.com. The services of Hill International (Middle East) Limited includes quality assurance, cost engineering & estimating, inspection, risk management, scheduling and claims avoidance. The Hill International are the fifth largest construction and project management firm in the U.S. as featured in Construction magazine + building design. Hill is a publicly traded company headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Hill International Careers – Recruitment Administrator Jobs
- Total Vacancies: Only One (01 Post)
- Benefits: Medical Insurance
- Job Location: Dubai (UAE)
- Monthly Salary: 4500 to 5500 AED (Rs.86786 to 106072)
Qualification: Candidates should have B.Sc. Degree in Human Resources, BA or a concerned area and Equivalent.
Experience: Candidates must have 1 to 6 years of recruitment experience and preference will be given to those having industry knowledge in the Engineering/ Construction industry.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist recruiters in implementing the end-to-end career cycle
- Helping support team and work in partnership with all recruiters across the middle east
- Administer the employee referral program
- Upload CVs and documents of the candidates in Taleo.
- Identify pay rates of competitors, ability to understand the PMCM industry in the Middle East and keep abreast of recruitment trends
- Efficient use of social media to reach out to broader potential hires and help spread the word about job vacancies
- Input data and improve the text in the Deltek Vision CRM database
How to Apply for Hill International Careers: Candidates can meet to Mr. Mohammed (Talent Acquisition Manager) at the address of Hill International (Middle East) Limited, Marina Plaza, Office 2104, Dubai Marina, PO Box 71467, Dubai UAE for personal interview. The helpline contact number is +971 4 227 0078.