Higher Colleges of Technology Jobs 2021 Assistant Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE – Higher Colleges of Technology (HCT) was founded in the year 1988 and it is the largest applied higher educational institution of United Arab Emirates. Since 1991, the HCT has proudly awarded approximately 85000 educational degrees to female and male graduates who have succeeded in applying the quality education gained during their study in HCT. The authorized website of Higher Colleges of Technology Jobs is https://hct.ac.ae. The 63% students of HCT are females which effectively contribute to national development in the service of UAE.
Higher Colleges of Technology Jobs of Assistant Manager
- Nationality: Arabic & Any GCC National
- Name of Post: Assistant Manager
- Total Posts: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Gender: Both (Male/ Female)
- Benefits: Paid Leave, Medical Insurance & Family favours
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
- Should have minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information System, Computer Engineering OR related fields.
- At least five years working relevant experience in a leading role.
- Full communication English proficiency is required. Arabic is an additional point.
- Advanced computer efficiency is required i.e. Ellucian Banner, MS Office, Database & Web Technologies Concepts.
- Minimum of 03 years of Banner SIS experience
- Advanced understanding in the area of applications and technology.
- Minimum of three years experience with SQL and database management
Role & Responsibilities:
- The Assistant Manager (IT) is an experienced analyst who will responsible to work to support HCT’s effort to enhance and maintain the core business solutions.
- The shortlisted candidate will act as a functional expert to support the business processes.
- Efficiently and effectively applying technological and business solutions
- Responsible to provide technical and functional support
- Recommendations & data based insights to help optimize HCT IT ecosystems.
- Support & manage enterprise application throughout the system life cycle.