Heritage Jobs Bristol 2023 – Purcell UK Careers (Apply Today) – An employee-owned, award-winning architectural and heritage consultant firm, Purcell is dedicated to excellence, innovation, and diversity. With 14 offices in the UK, Hong Kong, and Australia, we employ about 280 skilled architects, designers, heritage experts, and surveyors. the 2022 Architect Employer of the Year award winners. Our benefits package includes agile, flexible, and hybrid working (minimum 3 days in the office, maximum 2 days WFH), annual leave that increases with length of service, life insurance, study sponsorship with paid study leave, sabbaticals, employee assistance programme, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, virtual GP service, subscription fees, company day out, a volunteering programme, and improved learning & development opportunities.
Heritage Jobs Bristol – Qualification
- a first degree in a relevant field, such as architectural history, archaeology, building conservation, or another
- At least two years in a comparable position (or four years for a senior position);
- Expertise in counselling design teams and drafting heritage statements (or listed building consent reporting)
- Proven track record of creating heritage reports such as conservation area appraisals and management plans.
- Expertise in evaluating and providing advice on a variety of heritage assets (based on era, style, and designations)
Heritage Jobs Bristol – Role
- delivering wise and moral counsel on how to best save the historic environment
- Maintaining regular contact with the regional heritage consultancy team and reporting to a designated line manager
- balancing a heavy workload with deadlines
- Giving duties to support staff for heritage consultants and creating thorough briefs for them.
- Actively pursuing the acquisition of an interesting portfolio of work through business growth, creating fee offers that are aggressive, and participating in tenders.