Hepworth Dubai Recruitment 2021 Security Guard Jobs – Hepworth PME LLC (Limited Liability Company) is a manufactures and markets integrated piping systems to the building construction and civil sectors. It was established over forty years age in Dubai and now manufactures pipes and fittings in three different locations i.e. Dubai, Oman, and Qatar. In addition to this, it trades in Bahrain, Oman, and Saudi Arabia through operating companies and exports throughout the MENA region. The authorized website of Hepworth Dubai Recruitment is https://hepworth.ae.
Hepworth Dubai Recruitment 2021 Security Guard Jobs
- Name of Post: Security Guard
- Name of Department: Hepworth PME L.L.C
- Gender: Only male candidate can apply.
- Total Number of Posts: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Job Location: Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- Benefits: As per UAE labour law
- Nationality: Indian, Pakistani and Nepali
- Functional Area: Guards/ Security Services
- Company Industry: Rubber/ Plastics
Minimum Eligibility Norms:
Candidates should have Secondary School Certificate with a minimum of two years relevant security service experience in the manufacturing environment and security service industry.
- Physically active and fit enough to deal the abnormal situations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of security operations, procedures and standard policies
- Knowledge of concerned UAE regulatory and statutory law
- While dealing with unusual situations, ability to maintain professional composure.
- Fully aware to response procedures in emergency situations like Fire, Accidents, Natural Calamities and Etc.
- Ability to write routine correspondence including logs & reports
- Acceptable English communication skills
In order to be a high performing company, Hepworth has needed capable and motivated people. To become the leaders in industry, Hepworth focuses on their recruitment policies and procedures. It creates a working atmosphere where candidates can strive to succeed, enjoy working with likeminded people and gain experience to improve their performance in future tasks.