Hamilton Training Careers 2022 Training & Operations Manager Jobs – Hamilton Training was founded in the year 2018 and offers a range of training courses for first aiders, lifeguards, pool operators and swim instructors. The authorized website of Hamilton Training Careers is www.hamiltontraining.ae. The mission of Hamilton Training is to change the way of training is delivered through engagement, practicality and fun. The head office of Hamilton Training is located at 1012, Detroit House Motor City, Dubai and helpline contact number is +971 4 450 8832. The timing of office is 8.00 AM to 05.00 PM from Sunday to Thursday.
Hamilton Training Careers – Operations Manager Jobs
- Total Number of Posts: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Job Location: Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- Monthly Salary: 14000 to 16000 AED
- Gender: Both (Male/ Female)
- Name of Post: Training & Operations Manager
- Education: Degree in Operations Management/ Business
- Benefits: Air Ticket, Medical Insurance, Residence Visa & Allowance
- Nationality: No bar
- Department Type: Learning & Training
Desired Candidate Profile:
- At least two to four years proven experience at a supervisory level in a concerned area
- Proven experience as operations manager or similar role
- Knowledge of operations management and organizational effectiveness
- Efficiently handle the operations of Hamilton Training whilst delivering as per client’s expectations.
- Handle the successful delivery of all courses to key partners.
- Maintain and build successful relationships with schools and key partners.
- Ensuring consistent employee engagement and develop the skills of all members of the team.
- Complete all paperwork as per Hamilton Training procedures and policies.
- Plan, review and design the courses to ensure they are compliant with awarding bodies and legislation.
- Ensure participant certification is in timely and consistent across all the courses.
- Attend seminars and events to generate leads as needed.