Habitat School Ajman Recruitment 2021 Executive Secretary Jobs – Habitat Private School is a school that attempts to introduce a new model of schooling in the Emirates of Umm Ul Quwain and Ajman by merging the possibilities of pedagogy, space and technology, meant primarily for the expatriate community. The authorized website of Habitat School Ajman Recruitment is www.habitatschool.org. The mission of school is to enable a good quality and affordable education for all students with ethical lessons especially for low income and middle class expatriate families of UAE.
Habitat School Ajman Recruitment Executive Secretary Jobs
- Total Posts: Only One (01)
- Benefits: 45 Days annual leave & Medical Insurance
- Gender: Female
- Nationality: Indian
- Monthly Salary: 2500 to 3500 AED
- Job Location: Ajman (UAE)
Minimum Eligibility Norms:
- Candidates should have Degree in Communication or concerned field.
- Must have demonstrable experience of working under similar role at a comparable level in a company.
- Understanding of the implications and requirements of working for a Director.
- IT literacy – knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access Database Software
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Brilliant secretarial and administration skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and communication ability.
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Experienced at dealing with a range of external stakeholders
Role & Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive administration duties in support of Corporate Council Members and Managing Director
- Day to day organizing and planning of Managing Director work dairy
- Arranging accommodation and travel for the Managing Director.
- Preparing agendas and documenting minutes for all the meetings as directed by the MD.
- Monitors and receives all incoming calls to MD’s office.
- Keeps record of department heads vacation schedule and handles all confidential correspondence.
- Distributes, types and files reports pertaining to the school
- Maintains good rapport with all employees.