Gulfdrug Careers June 2022 Pharmacist Jobs in Dubai – Gulfdrug is a legacy of care unrivalled medical equipment solutions for the Middle East. GulfDrug was established in the year 1969 by Dr. Hassan Al Moosa, initially commencing its function as a pharmaceutical importer then branching into other medical categories and has since then developed side by side with the progress, maturity and growth of the healthcare for clinics, hospitals, pharmacies and other health institutions in all of the UAE. The authorized website of Gulfdrug Careers is www.gulfdrug.com.
Dr. Hassan Al Moosa was completed his qualification in Heidelberg, Germany as a medical doctor and begin practicing in 1968 at Dr. Hassan Al Moosa Private Clinic, presently known as the Al Moosa Medical Center. Currently, GulfDrug is managed and owned by the Al Moosa family, creating it one of the few 100% UAE managed and owned family businesses in the healthcare industry.
Gulfdrug Careers June 2022 Pharmacist Jobs in Dubai
- Name of Post: Pharmacist with DHA License
- Total Vacancies: Only One (01 Post)
- Job Location: Dubai (UAE)
- Post Updated: 11th May 2022
- Monthly Salary: 3000 to 5000 AED (Rs.57,858 to 96,429/-)
Education: Candidates should have B.Pharmacy Degree from an authorized university and equivalent. Experience: At least one to two years of concerned experience in medical field is required to apply.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop positive business relationship with client at Pharmacy level to develop growth
- Engages patients and customers by greeting them and offering best assistance with services and products
- Answer questions to create a positive atmosphere and resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Having clear focus on push list and liquidating expiry
- Efforts in maintaining healthy stock of chronic medications
- Responsible for the closing and opening of the pharmacy and shift change duties
How to Apply for Gulfdrug Careers: Candidates can appear in person for interview and meet to Maricar Agapito (Senior Operations) at Gulf Drug Tower, Al Barsha 1, Second Street, Next to Saleh Bin Lahej Building, Dubai, UAE (Mobile No. +971 4 501 4000) and Email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org).