Guardian Jobs London 2023 Guardian jobs London for foreigners, The leading charity in the nation, Age UK, is committed to assisting all people in making the most of their later years. There are now more people over 60 than ever before, making us the group in society that is increasing the quickest. Although it’s not a disease, becoming older can be difficult. At Age UK, we offer national and local services and support to encourage, empower, and assist older people. We take a stance, speak up, and defend the long-term interests of future generations on behalf of everyone who has reached old age.
Guardian Jobs London – Latest Jobs
Post Updated: 08 June 2023
Name of Posts:
- Volunteering Operations Officer
- Store Manager
- Social Media Executive
- Senior Insight Analyst
- Pay and Reward Manager
- Director of Finance
- Communications Officer
Guardian Jobs London – Eligibility Norms
For Social Media Executive Role
- Strong track record of maintaining social media accounts and producing interesting material for many platforms and demographics.
- an executive position in social media for at least a year, ideally in the nonprofit sector.
- having knowledge of producing social media reports that the senior management team can access.
- knowledge of social media management platforms like Sprout Social, Hootsuite, and GivePanel, among others.
- the ability to use Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro), as well as programmes like Canva, to generate material specifically for social networking.