Grand Mercure Hotel Dubai Recruitment 2021 Supervisor & Manager Jobs – The first Grand Mercure Hotel was come into existence in 1997. Since then, the brand has spread over the four corners of the world. The authorized website of Grand Mercure Hotel Dubai Recruitment is www.grandmercure.com. Grand Mercure is more than just a collection of hotels for tasteful travelers. The hotel has various branches in different countries such as Australia, Brazil, India, China, Indonesia, New Zealand, Myanmar, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam and United Arab Emirates (Dubai & Abu Dhabi).
Grand Mercure Hotel Dubai Recruitment Chef & Commis Jobs
Name of Posts & Location:
- Demi Chef de Partie (Dubai)
- Chef de Partie (Dubai)
- Commis-I (Dubai)
- Commis- II (Dubai)
- Waiter/ Waitress (Dubai)
- Commis- III (Dubai)
- Food & Beverage Supervisor (Dubai)
- Restaurant Manager (Dubai)
- Assistant Restaurant Manager (Dubai)
Minimum Eligibility Norms:
- Candidates should have relevant High School Certificate OR Diploma/ Degree in Hotel Industry. The knowledge of Turkish language is an extra advantage. Candidates having relevant experience in same role under reputed five star hotel chains will get preference.
- Able to work independently and must be multi tasked.
- Should have helpful, friendly and engaging manner
How to Apply:
Candidates having minimum norms can forward their resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly specify the name of post applied in the subject line of email.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Serving dishes to guests.
- Attending to people’s needs
- Organizing meetings
- Arranging transportation services
- Recommending service or food
- Responsible to handle all administrative requirements
- Inform to seniors about damaged equipment and prepare stock list.
- Ability to demonstrate working with and engaging teams from different cultures.
- Review and prepare written documents accurately and completely.
Salary: The pay scale & other benefits will be disclosed during interview on the basis the previous experience of candidate.