Gourmet Foods Dubai Recruitment 2022 Corporate Sales Manager – Catering Jobs – Gourmet Foods LLC is one of the leading value added food manufacturing facilities with strong footprint in the Levant and GCC. The authorized website of Gourmet Foods Dubai Recruitment is http://www.gourmetfoodsme.com. Gourmet Foods produce value added meat, sea food and poultry products under the “Al Taam” brand with unrelenting focus on taste, quality and health specifications. The official office of Gourmet Foods is located at Post Office Box 5792, Ajman, Jurf, United Arab Emirates and helpline contact number is +971 (6) 731 4646.
- Organization Name: GOURMET CORP
- Updated On: 18th April 2022
- Post Name: Corporate Sales Manager – Catering
- Job Location: Dubai (UAE)
- Benefits: Sales Incentives
- Salary: 5000 to 7000 AED
- Total Posts: Only One
- Nationality: Indian
Gourmet Foods Dubai Recruitment – ACM Jobs
- Gender: Both Male AND/ OR Female
- No. of Posts: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Nationality: There is no bar upon nationality.
- Benefits: Sports + 2 Kids Family Insurance, Annual Ticket for Self + Spouse
- Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Qualification Norms: Candidates should have a minimum of Bachelor Degree from any accredited local or foreign institute.
Working Experience: Candidates must have at least 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in the similar role under a reputed company such as Sales Operations, Commercial, Commercial Cost Controlling, and equivalent.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Distributor/ Customer profitability evolution
- Commercial costing skills and strong sales
- Sales demand forecasting & planning
- ROI & P&L activities
- B2B customer claims, reconciliation & efficient settlement
- Effective coordination with entire sales community for collaboration, smooth operations, and compliance
- To ensure strong controls, conduct ledger reconciliation with all direct customers and top 30 distributors on monthly basis.
- Support and ensure timely and correct accruals for all sales budgets and TO.
- Custodian of customer & distributor agreements, their compliance & timely renewal
- Be the ambassador to the finance community from the sales team to ensure alignment, transparency and proactive collaboration.