GEMS School Abu Dhabi Careers 2022 – HR Assistant Jobs – GEMS Cambridge International School (Abu Dhabi) is an international school with a real difference providing children from all over the world with invaluable opportunities to realize their full potential socially, academically and personally. The authorized website of GEMS School Abu Dhabi Careers is https://careers.gemseducation.com. GEMS Education is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all the students. There is also the chance to study vocational subjects to prepare students for the world of work.
|HR Assistant||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Arabic Teacher||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Primary Teacher||Sharjah||View & Apply|
|Primary Teacher||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Teachers of Maths||Dubai||View & Apply|
GEMS School Abu Dhabi Careers – Receptionist Jobs Expired Jobs
- Name of Post: Bilingual Receptionist
- Closing Date: 31st Aug 2021
- Location of Posting: Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
- Benefits: All vacancies offer excellent remuneration
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have positive attitude with good command in English and Arabic (Both verbal & oral) and minimum of one year experience in customer service.
Applicant must have passed certificate of Graduation in any stream from authorized University/ Institution.
- Pleasant Personality
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Good team player
- Advanced skills in MS office
- Ability to do multi tasking and cope with peaks of demand.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Respond to inquiries and telephone calls courteously.
- Ensure the delivery of a quality customer service experience to all visitors or callers of the school.
- Be able to direct calls to appropriate school personnel as part of the customer service provision for the school.
- Complete secretarial and administration tasks to achieve objectives as assigned to support the broader front of house team.
- Provide the appropriate welcome and relate courteously with visitors of the school to ensure a positive customer service experience.
How to Apply:
If the candidates are enthusiastic about the role, they can send their CV, passport size photograph through GEMS website i.e. https://careers.gemseducation.com.