Galadari Driving School Recruitment 2022 – Call Center Manager Jobs – The Galadari Motor Driving Center, Dubai (United Arab Emirates) was established in the year 2004. The authorized website of Galadari Driving School Recruitment is www.gmdc.ae. GMDC is one of the most successful and reliable businesses in the last decade with an endearing penchant for excellence. It is a RTA certified driving institute delivering training to a diverse group of students with more than five hundred talented instructors. The vision of center is to educate people with the skills to drive safely with confidence.
Galadari Driving School Recruitment – Latest Openings
- Post Updated: 01st June 2022
- Organization: Galadari Motor Driving Center, Dubai
- Sex: Female & Male
- Salary: 2500 to 3000 AED Approx.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Qualification: Graduation
- Total Posts: Only Two
Name of Post:
- Call Center Manager (Female)
- Call Center Agent
Galadari Driving School Recruitment Sales Rep. Jobs
- Name of Post: Outdoor Sales Representative
- Total No. of Posts: Only Five (05 Vacancies)
- Gender: Both male/ female will be eligible to apply.
- Benefits: Medical Insurance, Sales Incentives, Travel Allowances, Paid Leave as per company policy
- Nationality: Any
- Monthly Salary: 4000 to 5250 AED
- Job Location: Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- The minimum of three years experience in sales and customer dealings is required before apply.
- Strong customer service & negotiating skills
- Proficiency to use Microsoft Office application
- Ability to determine solutions for customers, demonstrated aptitude for problem solving and consultative sales approach
- Able to work both within a team and independently environment and results orientated
- Communicate with prospective and existing customers via in person/ telephone and visits.
- Develop, establish, and maintain good business relationship in the assigned market segment to generate new business opportunities.
- Resolve the problems/ complaints of clients in an effective and timely manner to uphold the reputation of company.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by the management.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in any stream with valid UAE driving license and own car.