Front End Developer Belfast 2023: Best Moodys Careers in UK: At Moody’s, we actively seek for diverse talent and give underrepresented groups equal job chances. We are educating, empowering, and elevating our workforce in order to foster a culture where everyone can be themselves, realize their full potential, and succeed in every way. Visit moodys.com/diversity to learn more about our staff development programmes, DE&I initiatives, and annual DE&I Report.
Front End Developer Belfast – Eligibility Norms
- Knowledge of front-end technologies in the context of API-driven apps, including HTML, CSS, and TypeScript
- excellent ability to write beautiful code and strong supporter of best-in-class user experience
- Because we work in a CI/CD environment, writing unit tests, integration tests, and code that is testable is extremely desirable.
- It would be ideal to have knowledge of and expertise using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Front End Developer Belfast – Role
- As a front-end developer, you would be a part of the UI engineering team, which develops new applications from scratch while also improving the user interface of an already-existing product line.
- An Assistant Director Front-End Engineer would be the internal title for this position at Moody’s.
- Create working prototypes in HTML, CSS, and TypeScript to showcase innovative ideas.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of UI solutions with a worldwide technical and design team.
- To write new code and modify current code for software improvements and the creation of new features and products, plan, design, and use web technologies.