Freelance Graphic Designer Leeds 2023: Trio Media UK Careers, An award-winning digital marketing firm, Trio Media specializes in using a strategic approach and collaborating closely with the marketing teams of its customers. Our staff works fervently to provide outstanding customer service and carefully considered marketing initiatives that provide results. While working hard, we also enjoy ourselves greatly.
We also believe that hard work should be rewarded, therefore we provide substantial vacation days, cash bonuses, and other programmes to make sure you’re taking care of yourself. As the firm grows, we want to increase the size of our design team. We are seeking a Freelance Graphic Designer Leeds who can build beautiful wireframes and designs for new website projects as well as assist in developing beautiful client branding.
Freelance Graphic Designer Leeds – Eligibility
- Experience with Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Web design experience with a solid understanding of UI and UX
- A fantastic portfolio showcasing a range of abilities, such as web design, print media design, and logo design
- knowledge of low-, medium-, and high-fidelity wireframes
Freelance Graphic Designer Leeds – Role
- Create original design concepts and execute them for a range of projects, such as websites, logos, banners, social media graphics, and print materials.
- Provide clients and internal stakeholders with design concepts.
- Keep abreast of market developments and design tools to guarantee the effectiveness and originality of our work.
- Create and keep up a library of visual assets and website templates that may be used for a variety of projects.
- Make sure all designs adhere to the brand guidelines.
- Multiple projects should be managed and prioritized so that deadlines are met and work is finished on time.
- To illustrate designs and concepts, create prototypes, sitemaps, and wireframes.
- Design with consideration for UX and mobile
- having the ability to generate entire brand creative from concept to delivery, including designing brand guidelines and providing examples of collateral concepts