FlyDubai Recruitment (October) 2022 Specialist Jobs – The journey of FlyDubai was begun in the year 2009, since then the aim of Fly Dubai is to take more people to more places more often. The authorized website of FlyDubai Recruitment is www.flydubai.com. Currently, FlyDubai fly to more than ninety destinations, but it is constantly adding new cities in their network to continue to grow. With the support and vision of Dubai Government, FlyDubai have opened up opportunities for tourism, travel, and trade, and they have enhanced connectivity by increasing accessibility from and to Dubai.
FlyDubai Recruitment – Specialist Jobs
- Location: Dubai
- Post updated: 18th October 2022
Name & Total Posts:
- REACH – Internship Engagement Programme
- Officer – Revenue Management
- Specialist – Emergency Response
- Senior Officer – Systems Support (Cargo)
- Officer – Navigation
- Senior Specialist – Legal Affairs
- Project Controller – Flight Operations
- IT Network Engineer (Security & Cloud)
1.) Airport Services Coordinator (Dubai)
- High School Level OR Equivalent basis education
- Command overwritten and spoken English language and knowledge of Arabic is extra benefit.
- 2+ years of working experience in a customer service related role
- Knowledge of baggage handling and airline passengers preferred
2.) Contact Centre Agent
- University Degree with minimum of two years customer service experience, preferably in airline industry
- Ability to work in Team Work, Customer Focus, Effective Communication, Can do attitude, flexibility & Resilience, and Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve.
3.) Team Leader (Security) (Facilities) FlyDubai Recruitment
- High School Diploma/ Bachelor Degree with 6 years in a similar role experience
- Key Activities:
- Review, create and implement security protocols and policies for flydubai facilities
- Manage all crisis/ emergency management assets timely.
4.) IT Network Engineer (Security & Cloud)
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education, technical training/ certificate or work experience
- Concerned CISCO CCNP Collaboration (CISCO Certifications)
- ITIL Foundation
- Experience in technologies such as Juniper, HP, CISCO, PaloAlto, Fortigate, F5, Barracuda, & Incapsula