FITNESS INSTRUCTOR JOBS – KNOW HOW TO BECOME A FITNESS INSTRUCTOR IN DUBAI
Here we will help you out with all the required information that you must be acquainted with, to become a fitness instructor, bouncer jobs in Dubai, also we’ll help you regarding the procedure of getting licence to establish your own dream fitness training centre in Dubai. We have divided two sections here, as so to help you with getting jobs Dubai after Fitness certification and establishing your own Fitness centre.
List of Latest Fitness Instructor Jobs
Eligibility criteria to become a Fitness instructor in Dubai
- You must be a class 12th passed student with any stream either be it science, arts or commerce
- Some institutions also allow students who are tenth passed but one must be 18 year above to pursue the courses regarding fitness and 21 year above to establish own gym.
Some courses offered-
- Certificate in Fitness and Conditioning
- Certificate in Strength and Conditioning
- Higher certificate in Strength and Conditioning
- BSc in Strength and Conditioning
- Diploma in Strength and Conditioning
- Masters of Science in Performance coaching, etc.
Also there are many diet and nutrition courses available that one can go for. As gymming is not just about the weight lifting and work outs but it also needs properly planned diet.
FITNESS INSTRUCTOR JOBS – Career Options
- Personal trainer
- Wellness coach
- Gym trainer
- Weight management consultants
- Physical Therapist
- Cross-fit trainer
- Fitness blogger/ YouTuber
- Own a Fitness centre, etc.
Fitness Instructor Coach
Skills required to become an efficient Fitness instructor-
- Good communication skills
- Basic English communication skills
- Judgment and perception
- A responsible attitude to health and safety
- Motivation and motivating skills
- Patience and tolerance
- Technical knowledge
- Enthusiastic and helpful
- Organization skills
- Good hygiene habits
- Good physical stamina
- Knowledge of techniques
- Attention to detail, etc.
Establishing own Fitness training centre
Necessary steps to apply for Trading licence in Dubai-
- Submit your documents (Passport and Visa) to the authority
- Decide name for your Fitness centre and wait for the approval from Department of Economic Development (DED)
- You have to sign memorandum of association with local service agent for your Fitness centre business
- Find a location for your Fitness centre as per Standard of DED
- You have to sign shop contract
- Get tenancy contract for the Centre establishment space.
- Obtain approval from the planning section and health and safety division of Dubai Municipality (DM).
- Next get all your documents and submit to the DED and you will get your Licence.
Also you will be provided with a booklet where you will find all the basic guidelines for Fitness centre that you must abide by, as follows-
- The mandatory placing of a sign board in front of the Fitness centre
- Appropriate lighting to be used
- Height and area would be given
- Hygiene concerns and appropriate partitions
- There must be wash basins and drinking water sources
- Proper ventilation and fire extinguisher should be there
- Changing area and first aid items, etc.
Taj Hotel Dubai Careers – Fitness Attendants & Head Lifeguard Jobs