Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Careers (November) 2022 Commis & Food & Beverage Associate Jobs – Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is a mostly indoors theme park situated in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) located on Yas Island. The authorized website of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Careers is www.ferrariworldabudhabi.com. The park has the fastest roller coaster in the world and features Formula Rossa.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Careers – Latest Openings
Post Updated: 26th October 2022
- Department: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Name of Posts:
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Careers – Commis Jobs
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Name of Posts:
- Food & Beverage Associate
- Sales Associate
- Show Technology Technician
- Passed Higher Secondary Examination and Equivalent
- Previous retail experience or handling guest complaints
- Basic knowledge of cash handling skills
- Advising and assisting guests to make purchases by describing, recommending, and demonstrating products.
- Efficiently handle computerized cash register that involves calculators, barcode scanners, machines and credit card.
- Handling basic guest complaints on the spot.
- Maintaining and arranging product displays with approval, and stock shelves refill.
F&B Associate (Abu Dhabi):
- Higher Diploma in Food Service
- Essential Food Safety Training
- Minimum 1 year experience as a waitress/ waiter in four-star hotel or in food & beverage experience
- Upselling/ suggestive selling and cash handling knowledge
Rides & Attractions Operator:
- Higher Secondary and Equivalent
- At least one-year attractions and rides experience in another theme park
- Passionate for guest interaction and ability to work within a team.
Show Technology Technician:
- Education in Electronics/ Electrical and Equivalent
- 02 years’ work experience in setup & operation of audio, video and lighting equipment
- Able to adhere to strict timelines
Commis (Ferrari World Abu Dhabi)
- Diploma in Culinary, Catering Training, Arts Management and Equivalent.
- At least two years’ work experience in a kitchen setting at a hotel or restaurant.
- In-depth knowledge of food preparation, sanitation principles and nutrition.