Etihad Airways Career 2022 VIP Sales Agent Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Abu Dhabi is the home of Etihad Airways. The Etihad Airways fly to cargo and passenger destinations in the Africa, Middle East, Europe, Australia, Asia and North America. The authorized website of Etihad Airways is www.etihad.com. The mission of Etihad Airways is to make a real change to the world we live in, and the authority is committed to improving the wellbeing of people everywhere. The Etihad Airways Career feel proud to join hands with our partner ADNOC in UAE National Anthem initiative with a special edition by talented heroes.
Etihad Airways Career: Latest Vacancies
Post Updated: 15th Sept, 2022
Job Location: Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Location: Abu Dhabi
- Facilities Technician
- VIP Service Agent
- Administration Officer
- Navigation Engineer
- Pricing Analyst (Cargo)
- Organizational Development Manager
- AMOS Competency Manager
- Head of GSE Workshop
Etihad Airways Career – Sr Category Manager & Head Jobs
Name of Posts & Location:
- Cargo Network Planning Manager (Abu Dhabi)
- Senior Category Manager (Abu Dhabi)
- Head of Pricing & Market Management (Abu Dhabi)
Senior Category Manager:
- Qualification: Degree level qualification preferred, CIPS or other relevant certification/ qualification is desirable.
- Minimum 15 years functional experience including senior PSM roles
- At least 5 years concerned category management activity such as aviation or indirect, knowledge to handle large team and developing staff.
Cargo Network Planning Manager (Network Development)
- Bachelor Degree/ Post Graduation Studies preferred in a relevant discipline such as Engineering/ Business
- Minimum three years of network planning/ cargo experience
- Negotiation & advocacy skills
- Analytical skills and strategic planning
Head of Pricing & Market Management
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Economics, IT, Statistics or relevant commercial & analytical experience & 10 plus year working knowledge in the aviation industry with minimum of five years in a senior role
- Capability in managing relationship at a senior level
- Manage a diverse in terms of experience & skill base team of people
- Should demonstrate a proven ability to coach, motivate and develop people
- Working with other airline models shall be a distinct beneficial.