ENOVA Dubai Recruitment 2022 Manager & Engineer Jobs in Dubai – ENOVA Dubai is the regional leader in multi technical services and integrated energy, delivering comprehensive services to its clients. It provides facilities management and performance based energy solutions that help clients to achieve their operational, financial and environmental targets. It was created as a joint venture between Veolia and Majid Al Futtaim in 2002. The authorized website of ENOVA Dubai Recruitment is https://www.enova-me.com. The location of job is Abu Dhabi, UAE only.
Name of Post:
Updated on 13th August 2022
- Job Location: Dubai
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in HSE / Industrial Engineering
- Experience: Relevant experience will be preferable
Updated on 22.02.2022
|Kitchen Equipment Technician||UAE|
|High Voltage Technician||UAE|
- Education Norms: ITI Course OR Diploma
- How to Apply: Kindly send CV through email to email@example.com.
Expired Jobs – ENOVA Dubai Recruitment – Engineer Jobs
Department: Enova by Veolia Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Name of Posts:
- Proposal Engineer – 01 Vacancy
- CAFM Administrator – 01 Vacancy
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
Proposal Engineer: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering and Equivalent with 04 plus years of relevant work experience.
- Control the documentation and tender cycle to ensure compliance with polities and approved standards.
- Ensure the timeline of the project as defined by the BDM
- Monitor and analyze the market practices including identification, price benchmarking, prioritization of purchasing activities, monitoring of key spending areas in order to ensure commercial optimization.
- Coordinate with marketing team for the development of technical write up’s presentation, templates and other case studies.
Candidates must have Diploma in Facilities Management with 4 to 6 years of experience in Facilities Management with exposure to the CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management) system.
Job specific skills:
- Knowledge of CAFM system i.e. Maximo, FSI Concept & Etc
- Excel knowledge (Pivot tables & formulas)
- Flexible to work and deliver the job under pressure
- Have a logical sense of prioritization and well organized
- Ability to commit the deadlines
- Communication & Team Working and Analytical skills
How to Apply:
Candidates having norms can forward their completed CV with covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.