EMRILL Dubai Recruitment 2022 Buyer Jobs – EMRILL Services LLC Integrated Facilities Management, Dubai (UAE) is a multi award-winning integrated facilities’ management provider in the United Arab Emirates. Since its formation in 2002, EMRILL has enjoyed continuous growth with commands an exceptionally high level of client retention. The authorized website of EMRILL Dubai Recruitment is www.emrill.com. EMRILL offers the full range of manned security services and soft and hard facilities’ management to meet the real time performance management systems from master developments through to industrial, residential communities and commercial offices.
EMRILL Dubai Recruitment 2022
- Job Location: Dubai
- Post Updated: 1st November 2022
Name of Posts:
Eligibility Norms: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in purchasing, inventory, or supply chain management
EMRILL Dubai Recruitment Assistant Facilities Manager Jobs
Qualification Norms: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Engineering i.e. Electrical OR Mechanical stream and equivalent from an authorized University.
- Previous experience as an Asst. Facilities Management is preferred
- Must be available in the UAE to be considered for this position
- Candidates with more than one-month notice period would not be considered.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Understand the contractual scope of services
- Responsible for allocated total facility management services including housekeeping, security, MEP & building services
- Ensuring an adequate supply of services and materials for the operation of the buildings
- At work site, conduct monthly safety inspection
- Actively encourage multi skills staff to job satisfaction and increase flexibility.
- Support the development of business wide FM initiatives, including contract renewals and cost reduction strategies.
- Challenging levels of resource to improve profitability and efficiency
- Train subordinates in all required aspects of the non-technical and technical services.
- Daily follow up to all contracted services to ensure performance measures are being maintained
- Act as a role model for people management process, ensuring they are following to actively management performance, clarify objectives and develop skills.
How to Apply: Candidates can send CV through email to email@example.com or using the below given LinkedIn Link