Emirates Group Careers 2022 Senior Software Engineer Jobs – The Emirates Group is passionate to investing in the local talent through development and recruitment. Each single opportunity offers by Emirates Group promise a secure future and well-rounded career for UAE nationals. The authorized website of Emirates Group Careers is www.emiratesgroupcareers.com. The company offers three different graduate programmes i.e. trainings, programmes and guided development plans to recruit, develop and retain UAE nationals. Sh. H.H. Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum is the chairperson of the Emirates Group.
Emirates Group Careers – Latest Openings
- Post updated: 26th October 2022
- Location: Dubai
Name of Posts:
- HR Technology Partner
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
- GCP Data Engineer (Specialist)
- Contact Center Agent
- Enterprise Effectiveness Manager
- Manager ESG Risk & Reporting
- Senior Software Engineer – JAVA/.NET/Oracle
Emirates Group Careers – Logistics Manager Jobs in Dubai
- Job Location: Dubai (UAE)
Name of Posts & Apply Link:
- Technical Product Owner
- Lead Quality Assurance Engineer
- Change & Release Manager
- Senior Manager & Chief Architect
- Procurement And Logistics Manager – IT – FOR UAE NATIONALS ONLY
- Technology Partnerships Manager
- Agile Delivery Manager
- Financial Planning & Analysis Vice President
Minimum Eligibility Norms:
For the Post of Tech Academy Manager: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Education, Engineering, Communication, Development, Training, Instructional Design and Equivalent.
Experience: More than eight years Training Experience, including a minimum of which five years in a managing role
For the Vacancy of Contact Center Agent:
- Fluent in English
- Sales and customer orientation to provide the best service and close sales opportunity
For the Job of Agile Delivery Manager: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline with certified SAFe and PMI ACP (in addition to certifications such as PMI, Prince 2, CSM desirable) and more than five years of practical application of the Scrum Management stream.
Technical Product Owner: Candidates should have a Degree in Operations Research, Information Systems, Marketing Science, e-Commerce or a combination of Industry certification and more than five years of concerned experience.