Emirates Global Aluminium Jobs 2021 Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Emirates Global Aluminium, Abu Dhabi is the largest premium aluminium producer of the world and the biggest industrial company in the UAE outside oil and gas. The authorized website of Emirates Global Aluminium Jobs is www.ega.ae. It is the largest company jointly owned by the two Emirates. Emirates Global Aluminium EGA is owned equally by Mubadala Investment Company of Abu Dhabi and Investment Corporation of Dubai.
Emirates Global Aluminium Jobs 2021 Engineer Jobs
- Name of Post: EOT Crane Major Inspection Engineer
- Department/ Functional Area: QA/ Inspector/ QC/ Testing/ Quality
- Company Industry: Iron/ Steel/ Metals/ Aluminium/ Fabrication
- Gender: Both (Male/ Female)
- Total No. of Posts: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Nationality: No bar to any nationality
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Minimum Eligibility Norms:
Qualification Education: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Structural)/ Technology/ Science, and Equivalent.
Working Experience: Candidates must have at least 10 to 16 years of working experience in the similar role i.e. Construction, Design, Maintenance of Cranes plus sufficient knowledge of concerned standards & regulations and equivalent.
At least six years sufficient experience in dismantling, erection, installation of EOTC (Electric Overhead Travelling Cranes)
- Knowledge of Crane Standards like ISO 4301, ISO 9927, ISO 12482 for calculation of remaining life of the crane such as components and structure
- Adequate knowledge in manufacturing process/ design review of the crane
- Shall have acquired training from the Accredited Training Organization
- Crane structure stress analysis skills
- Will possess practical skills to facilitate crane inspection procedures
- Knowledge on risk assessments and emergency evacuation procedures for EOTC
- Added advantage if having real time experience in conducting major inspections of EOTC like hot metal cranes.