Emarat Careers 2022 – HR & Project Manager Jobs in Dubai – Emarat (Emirates General Petroleum Corporation) was established in the year 1981 as a modern fuel services company in the United Arab Emirates that comprises commercial petrol and fuel products, distribution & terminalling facilities and a highly customer-oriented network of service stations. The authorized website of Emarat Careers is https://www.emarat.ae. Emarat are proud to have served the UAE over four decades by putting value and quality. The primary object of the company is making lives better by offering unbeatable service and high-quality products. The helpline contact number of Emarat Recruitment is +971 4343 4444 & +971 4343 3393.
Emarat Careers – Latest Openings
- Organization Name: Emarat – Emirates General Petroleum Corporation, Dubai
- Job Location: Dubai
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or Equivalent
- Updated on: 26th October 2022
Name of Posts:
Emarat Careers – Employee Relations Specialist Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Seniority Level: Associate
- Job Function: Human Resources
- Industries: Human Resources Services, Government Relations Services & Oil & Gas
- Type: Only UAE nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a concerned area.
- Minimum of six years of working experience in general HR background
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English & Arabic language.
- Time management and good analytical skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages
- Knowledge of the local government regulations, rules, laws, guidelines, HR procedures/ policy and formalities
- Act as a subject expert for employees and line managers on HR related areas such as company procedures and policies, thus ensuring consistency in policy implementation throughout the company.
- Create guidelines for line managers to deal with promotion and manpower planning issues.
- Maintains a good relationship with employees
- Establish an effective communication system to ensure the smooth delivery of HR services
- Monitor significant trends, conduct interviews and carries out exit procedures
- Presents and prepares management reports for decision-making and management information.