Emaar Careers 2023 Role in Role Strategy Jobs in Dubai – The full form of Emaar is Engineer Management Automation, Army Reserve. As per Emaar Wikipedia, it is an Emirati multinational real estate development company situated in the UAE (United Arab Emirates). The authorized website of Emaar Careers is www.emaar.com. Emaar Properties is a public joint stock company listed on the Dubai Financial Market. The company knows for various large-scale projects such as the tallest building in the world and Burj Khalifa.
Emaar Careers 2023 – HR Strategy Jobs
Job Updated on 15th Feb 2023
Name of Posts & Apply Link:
- Role in HR Strategy
- Role in Procurement
- Role in Procurement – Tenders
- Role in Procurement – Food and Beverage
Emaar Careers – Role in Front Office & Culinary Jobs
Job Emaar Location: Dubai
Name of Posts:
- Role in culinary
- Role in Foods & Beverages
- Front office Role
Eligibility Criteria for Emaar careers
Role in Front Office:
- Minimum of a college degree in Hotel Management OR high school diploma
- At least one year experience in Front Office roles such as Guest Service Agent/ Front Desk/ Bellman/ Telephone Operator “OR”
- Two years work experience as Front Office Supervisor role in a five-star hospitality company.
Role in Culinary:
- High EQ with genuine service personality
- 2 years work experience in a 5-star hospitality company as Chef de Partie
- 01-year experience as Demi Chefs/ Commis in culinary role
Role in Foods & Beverages:
- College Degree in Foods & Beverage/ Hotel Management
- 01-year experience in F&B for entry level roles like as waitress, waiter, barista, hostess, bartender
- At least two years’ experience in a 5-star hospitality company as a Food & Beverage specialist in a supervisory role.
Emaar Company Location: The Emaar was founded in the year 1997. Candidates can call from outside the UAE to +971 4 366 1688 and Emaar Corporate HQ has located at Level 7, Emaar Business Park 1, Dubai Hills Estate.