Dubai Duty Free Careers 2022 – Visual Merchandiser Jobs, Dubai Duty Free Careers was founded in 1983, and it recorded first year sales of $20US million and has developed into one of the biggest travel retail operators in the world. The authorized website of Dubai Duty Free Careers is www.dubaidutyfree.com. Currently, employing 4000 people, the operation has consistently raised the benchmark for airport retailing, and it continues to develop. DDF got crystal status award as best duty-free shopping in the world for its 15th consecutive at the global traveler tested reader survey awards.
Dubai Duty Free Careers – Latest Openings
Post Updated: 22nd August 2022
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Name of Posts:
- Sales Assistant
- Warehouse Assistant
How to Apply:
- Interview Date: 22nd August 2022
- Interview Time: 08.00 AM to 02.00 PM
- Address: Dubai Duty Free Main Building, Umm Ramool Dubai
Dubai Duty Free Careers, Visual Merchandiser Jobs
- Last Date to Apply: 23rd April 2022
- Job Family: Retail
- Department Type: Retail
- Post Code: DDF1259
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates should have a Degree in Visual Arts and its equivalent.
- Candidates having 03 years of working experience in visual merchandising in a retail environment will be preferable.
- Knowledge of the techniques and theory needed to design visually appealing displays.
- Organizational awareness and ability to know cultural differences to enable an effective and smooth work environment.
- Efficiency to maintain high standards of trustworthiness and honesty
About Application Process: As the part of an application process, candidates will be needed to attach the CV/ Resume and passport size photograph and apply online.
Conditions of Employment:
- Wear corporate uniform
- Work in different locations within the Dubai DF airport operations.
- Implement promotional display directives.
- Organize, initiate and implement creative solutions
- Maintain DDF display standard in all retail locations
- Designs for the annual display activity program in all DDF locations
- Follow and observe display norms and process at all times
- Implement the visual display concept as instructed with minimum disruption to retail areas.
- Produce and assemble display props in accordance with identifies display concepts.