Dubai Airport Recruitment 2022 Senior Engineer & Manager Jobs – Dubai International Airport is also known as DXB, and it is the primary international airport serving Dubai, United Arab Emirates and busiest airport by international passenger traffic as well as cargo in the world. The authorized website of Dubai Airport Recruitment is www.dubaiairports.ae. Dubai Airport is located at Al Garhoud district and spread over an area of 7200 acres of land. In the year 2017, Dubai International Airport (DXB) handled 2.65 million tonnes of cargo, 88 million passengers, and registered 4,09,493 aircraft movements.
Dubai Airport Recruitment – Latest Openings
- Updated on 19th November 2022
- Location: Dubai
Name of Posts & Apply Link:
- Sr Engineer – HVAC Systems
- UAE National Airport Fire Service Program
- Head Campaign Development
- Officer – Talent Delivery
- Analyst – HR Contact Center
- Manager – Content Development
Dubai Airport Recruitment Head Aerodrome Safety Jobs
Officer – Performance & Assurance – Cleaning Services (Upcoming)
- Diploma with at least 5 years of experience within a similar field of Facility Management
- 5 years working experience with contractors & outsourced services
- Fluent in English
- Expertise & knowledge in cleaning best practices
Manager – Data Center Facility Management
- Degree in Information Technology/ Systems Engineering and Certification in COBIT/ ITIL (PMP qualification would be preferable)
- 3 to 5 years experience of managing complex technology systems in process driven, enterprise environment and customer-centric industries.
- Highly experienced in operating, managing and maintaining multisite data centre facilities creating operational resilience and good supervisory knowledge.
Head – Forecasting & Customer Insight
- Degree in business discipline like as Economics, Statistics, Transport & Mathematics.
- 5 years experience at a major airline or airport (Transfer hub expertise will be preferable).
- Comprehensive experience of all aspects of forecasting at all levels, customer insights analysis and techniques.
- Previous experience in leading multi functional and in airline relationship management and diverse teams is a key.
Head Aerodrome Safety and Quality
- Degree level in a discipline related to aviation engineering or science, MEng or M.Sc. is an extra advantage.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in the infrastructure or aviation sector while handling quality and safety